Furuno SS264W-200/12 Thru-Hull Fish Finder Transducer
Airmar SS264 Housing Style Transducer
The low-profile design is perfect for fast, trailered, tournament, sport-fishing vessels that cannot
install a thru-hull with a high-performance fairing. These transducers provide four times the
beamwidth at 200 kHz than other high-performance transducers. This means marking more game
fish and bait in a larger area, increasing your catch.
Since the beamwidths are the same for both SS264W-50 and SS264W-200 transducers, a
split-screen fishfinder display will clearly show the same water column and bottom coverage when
both transducers are connected. Fish will also appear as arches. More fish will be marked while
trolling or underway. At anchor, see which direction the baits and chum are flowing in the current.
Get a wider picture on your sounder with the SS264W pair.
The high-performance wide-beam ceramic elements are tilted inside the housings, which
compensates for your boats deadrise. This aims the beam straight toward the bottom, resulting in
strong echo returns and accurate depth readings.
* 200kHz w/ Diplexer and 10m cable
* Excellent fish detection in shallow to mid-water depths
* Provides 4 times the beamwidth at 200 kHz than other high-performance transducers
* Wide 25° beamwidth
* 50kHz and 200 kHz transducers can be purchased as a pair for dual-frequency operation or
individually as single-frequency units
* No affect on your boats running performance
* Fixed 12° tilt to compensate for deadrise
* Low-profile design leaves no protrusions below the hull
* Interfaces to any 600 W or 1 kW sounder
* Built-in temperature sensor
Works with the following fish finders: